A Pre-Law Undergraduate Scholars Program
Recognizing that there is a shortage of minorities entering the field of law, the University at Buffalo School of Law created the Discover Law Undergraduate Scholars Program to:
- Provide an immersive experience for undergraduates interesting in pursuing a career in law
- Expose students to critical thinking and help them develop reading and analytical skills
- Provide an in-depth and thorough experience in a four-week summer residency program.
This program is at no cost to participants.
This program is intended for undergraduates who have completed their freshman or sophomore year, but who will not commence their junior year before the end of the program, and are:
- Underrepresented minority students, or
- First generation college students